Cough cold, catarrh,sore throat
- Brand: Hamdard
- Availability: In Stock
An age old remedy made from several beneficial singhe herbs, it has been successfully used for past 2000 years to cure cough and fever due to cold. It is also found to be useful in incidents of sore throat. The remedy is suitable for use by every one in all seasons.
- It is also an effective herbal remedy for flu, cough and cold.
- Relieves chest congestion, stuffiness of nose and sore throat.
- It an effective herbal cure for cold, bronchitis and in inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract.
How To Use?
Direction available with tha pack.
- Take 1 tsp of Jushanda and add it in 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Boil it till half or better quater of it remains.
- One pack for 1500 ml and boil it.
- Take it while going to bed or before breakfast with sugar or honey lukewarm.
Viola odorata (Gulebanafsha), Onosma bracteatum (Gaozaban), Zizyphus sativa (Unnab) and Glycyrrhiza glabra (Aslassoos), Cordia latifolia (Sapistan) and Althaea officinalis (Khatmi)